Saturday, February 1, 2014

New ministry, new blog

Several months ago, I got the bright idea to merge three disparate blogs--Sanctus, Global Anglican Web Tour, and Anglican Daily Prayer--into this one comprehensive blog which, in a nod to John the  Baptist, I titled Locusts and Wild Honey. Since that time, I have posted both devotional and editorial material here. However, as I have recently been called to be the new vicar at Church of the Holy Trinity in Grahamville, South Carolina, it is once again necessary to separate such material onto two distinctive blogs.

Editorial and (for want of a better term) controversial material will continue to be posted here, while prayers and devotionals based on the Daily Office will be moving to my new parish-related blog, Vicar's Versicles. Please note the change on your respective blog rolls, etc.