Friday, March 22, 2013

Housekeeping note: A change, not for the better



The powers that be at the Crossway ESV Online Bible have radically altered the format of their site, forcing me to make a change I would rather not make with the daily devotional readings. Under the old format, I could link each Psalter reading and each lesson individually. Under the new format, I am unable to do so. Hence, I have had to replace the individual links with one all-inclusive link to Psalter and Lessons.

I am not happy with having to make this change and have made my feelings known to the folks at Crossway. I would encourage you to do the same, using their Feedback portal.

UPDATE: I have been assured by Crossway that they are addressing the issues I have raised with regard to individual links. I still wish they would just restore the old format, though.